john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech 15 + years foreign domestic & european
6149662

2008 saturn: abs../traction light on rr wheel sencor code

Customer Question

Customer: 2008 saturn: abs../traction light on rr wheel sencor code cant resetRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/saturn/56vyh-saturn-vue-xr-2008-saturn-veiw-abs-traction-light-rr-wheel.html#ixzz3oMX2Ziyt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: looking thru answers on same issue 2008 Saturn Vue ABS and Traction control lights on, can turn off...loud roaring noise when driving; thought it was brakes, replaced pad, thought wheel bearing, but no noise detected, I am thinking something wrong with aBS sensor, wheel speed sensor?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Saturn Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks, ***** ***** on, updated info, paid the fee...
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

what codes are you getting and what have you done to remedy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no codes...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
checked and replaced front brakes, inspected wheel bearing and hub and CV boot all good

what are you using for a code reader? and the abs light is on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no code reader for ABIS,,,i use over counter reader for the plug under the dash, did not pick up any codes. i expect tracing many accounts on line, i should replace the front L/R speed senors.

pulling abs codes would be the smartest way to trace the root cause

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you