Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Saturn Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

I have tried both of these codes and neither one has worked.

Customer Question

Category: Saturn
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with your radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.One option is the link below or in some cases a GM dealer can get this code.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

http://www.radio-code.com/Saturn-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.
Did you still need help on this?
You posted that you have tried "both code"??
What codes was that?
You only posted "6335"
??
Is that the Code you got out of the radio?
IF you need the Code, please respond & answer my questions

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need any more help on this situation. I have already been charged 26.00 and it still hasn't fixed it . I'm just going to replace it, with another brand .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete already gave me a website that I can get the code from . And it doesn't work . So I would rather just buy a different kind and put it in . I can't afford to keep paying to get it fixed .

I understand............as I was off the last 2 days
If you are going to replace the Factory Radio with Aftermarket, & you have the Standard Factory Radio with the 1.9 engine, I can post the Install Kit Parts that you will need to basically make the Aftermarket Radio Plug & Play

thanks

PS.......You may have been charged a "Deposit", but you have not released anything, so the money is still yours