Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Pete, My wife's car is a saturn L200 2001. When she parked

Customer Question

Hi Pete, My wife's car is a saturn L200 2001. When she parked and the car is armed in about 15-20 min. the alarm goes off. When she is driving her security light flashes on and off, fuel and temp gauge goes off and back to normal. And now she is having problems with her getting the car in and out of park. Any ideals or help would be gratful. Thanks
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Based strictly upon the symptoms, either the body control module or the instrument cluster which is also a computer control module, is failing. Both would require testing with a scan tool, which I strongly recommend as each cost $500 or so to replace so you want to be sure.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks