Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I own a 2007 saturn vue 4 cylinder. I replaced the ICM as a

Customer Question

I own a 2007 saturn vue 4 cylinder. I replaced the ICM as a preventive measure, only because I'm at 100,000 miles and was idling a little rough. The SES light came on and I shut it off by removing the negative cable for a few minutes. It keeps coming back on now. Pretty certain it's the identical part.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The SES light come on when the computer sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, if you can get the computer scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved and post back I will try and help you determine the cause .