Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have an 07 Saturn outlook with a powersteering problem.

Customer Question

I have an 07 Saturn outlook with a powersteering problem. The power steering is making a whine sound when I turn the wheel when the car is moving at a slow speed and it appears to be getting worse. A couple of weeks ago the whining sound wasn't as loud and the steering wheel was easier to turn. No apparent ps leaks.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** would start by flushing system and have it vacuum bleed. These vehicles have a lot of problems with air in system causing noise. If that doesn't help you will need to replace the power steering pump. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.