Randy
Randy, Auto Specialist
Experience:  25 Years Experience Automotive Technology.
62741268

Where is the interior emergency trunk release inside the

Customer Question

Where is the interior emergency trunk release inside the trunk located? My remote nor the button on my dash will open it.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified automotive professional with over 25 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
There is a trunk release handle located inside the trunk near the bottom edge of the trunk lid.

Is your vehicle engine off and securely in Park? To open the trunk from outside of your vehicle you may either insert the key into the lock cylinder and turn the key clockwise, or press the trunk release button on the remote keyless entry transmitter. Your trunk release button will not function if the vehicle is not in Park securely.

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

>image>