FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a 2007 saturn Outlook. 2 days ago my entire

Customer Question

I have a 2007 saturn Outlook. 2 days ago my entire instrument panel stopped working and hasn't come back on since then. Only the check engine light works. This happened twice previously for a short period of time, but all gauges worked again within a couple minutes one time, and within half an hour the other time. We tested all the fuses. All of them worked.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Is the vehicle running and starting fine besides this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is starting and running fine.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back with me. Most of the time this is due to an issue with the body control module. Most of the time this module begins to fail internally and causes this. I would start though by checking the battery and the connections at the battery. If the battery is low or if there is a connection issue then these systems will be shut down as the computer will try and conserve voltage.