Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an ion 2003. The driver window switches work front

Customer Question

Hi
I have an ion 2003. The driver window switches work for both front and back driver's side windows but not for either passenger side windows. The back window on driver's side switch works great. The front passenger window has new switch and motor, the back passenger switch will roll window down but not up.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Unplug the front passenger switch, turn the key on. All wires should be ground except the brown wire. From the drivers door press RF window up, the unplugged RF switch, either the light blue or tan wire should be power now and the other remain ground. Then press down and see if those 2 wires swap polarity. The same test can be done at all passenger doors, just different wire colors. This tests the master switch and wiring. The test from the switch to the motor must be done while plugged back up, but the same power and ground and polarity change occurs out of the door switches to the window motors. Let ms know those results, and use the wire diagram below.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris