Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn 2006 2.2 ecotech .obd code P2176$11. No power .what

Customer Question

Saturn 2006 2.2 ecotech .obd code P2176$11. No power .what can I change
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P2176 can be set due to a failing throttle body or in some cases it can be due to sludge build up in the throttle body. Before you replace anything try disconnecting the negative battery cable and then take some carb cleaner and a soft cloth and give the throttle body and good cleaning inside and out . Once you have done this, reinstall the battery cable and start the engine and let it idle for about 20 minutes so the computer can relearn the closed throttle values. Give this a try and see if it resolves the problem you are having.