Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a saturn sc2 2001, I've driven it with no problems

Customer Question

I have a saturn sc2 2001, I've driven it with no problems till now. I went to start it yesterday but all it would do is turn over. I tested the gas to see if the lines had pressure, they were at 50psi. I then tested for spark. It's then that the engine started on 2 of its 4 cylinders?
Which brings me to this morning when it died on the road. Same thing, it'll crank over but won't start.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Now do you have spark on all 4 cylinders or none?

Have you checked the injector pulse?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spark on all 4 cylinders. The car would be running perfectly fine then shut off out of nowhere. It'd still have all the electrical working like the instrument clusters but that's it

So you have fuel pressure, ignition spark, it would run so likely the compression is fine. Can you check for injector pulse with a noid light?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris