Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Can I change the inner door latch in my 2007 Saturn sky?

Customer Question

Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the inner drivers side chrome door latch/handle in my 2007 Saturn sky interchangeable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Yes, the inner door handle can be replaced. You will need to remove the door trim panel, then remove and replace the door handle. It has been awhile since I have replaced one, but if memory serves, it is riveted to the door so you will need to drill the rivets out and install new rivets