Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2001 saturn sl1 battery died..charged battery ..alarm

Customer Question

2001 saturn sl1 battery died..charged battery ..alarm continues to go off and will not crank..bought used no manuel and no remote..please help
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Is this the OEM alarm or an aftermarket one added to the vehicle.

Have you tried the pass lock reprogramming steps?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris