Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a draining of battery problem that I think is

Customer Question

I have a draining of battery problem that I think is associated with my locks "flickering" from time to time. How to diagnose and fix?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying with the doors closed, and car off the locks are going up and down? You use the vehicle then return to dead battery, how long has the car been off?

With the info you gave, the BCM and door ajar sensors are the most likely issues.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris