Amedee
Amedee, Saturn Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I had the motor out of the car put new timing set had the

Customer Question

I had the motor out of the car put new timing set had the head done put new clutch kit. Motor is back in now i got nothing even when I scan the computer scaner will not read. I do get a car locked symbol on the dash.If this is a security thin how do I
get past it?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Because there is no communication with the on board computer, this needs to be addressed and fixed first before anything else is done. I would be willing to bet this is the only problem. If not, this needs to be diagnosed correctly, fixed and then you can move on to other things.

You need to start by checking all powers and grounds going into the PCM with the key on. From there, we can pull a wiring diagram and pinpoint the problem.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
It's Amedee from just answer.
I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?
Let me know!
Amedee
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the car runing now I need to get the clutch bled out. Do you know anything about this?
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello yes I can help out can you send your Vin number?