Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

My 2009 Saturn aura had a negative battery cable replaced

Customer Question

My 2009 Saturn aura had a negative battery cable replaced today, the battery was replaced last Thursday. The starter is dragging when the car is at temperature, after having been driven about 15 miles. The starter seems to be alright when car is cold. Can anyone help? The mechanic team that replaced the cable tells me that they get no codes when the diagnostics are performed. I get no warning lights. Pleas, it's my only vehicle.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. I also do not work in an office awaiting your reply. I run a small business and will do my best to answer quickly. Depending on the day and time there may be a delay in getting back to you.Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.

Do you have any test equipment? a Digital Volt Ohm Meter?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
I noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.