Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Really? I can ask you a question?

Customer Question

Really? I can ask you a question?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
re only charged one you rate the service and only charged the amount you have placed into your account as a deposit. If you would like to work to resolves the problem you are describing then post back and we can work from there..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually entered a car maintenance question on the form. Why don't I have an answer for that?
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

I'm not seeing any other question then this one . Are you sure it posted?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am completely dissatisfied with this process. I will, recoup my $10 charge. I will rate this service as a scam.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

You are not charge anything unless you rate the service. If you have placed money in your account you can request a refund. If you would like me to request a refund for you I can do it right now.