Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

Saturn vue: I need to change one of the daytime running lights

Customer Question

I need to change one of the daytime running lights on my '08 saturn vue xe 4 cyl 2.4l. When i raised the hood it looks as if i need to open 2 hex nuts that hold the whole headlight assembly in the fender.
Just wondering if that is correct. I've done tail lightsfor this car before; they also require taking out the whole unit.
Am i close to being correct?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
To access the bulbs, you are correct, the headlight assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle. There are 3 mounting bolts. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.