George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn sw2: 1998 saturn sw2, 1.9 liter, bought it used 63,000

Customer Question

1998 saturn sw2, 1.9 liter, bought it used 63,000 miles on it. it had a cracked head right behind the ac compressor unit, got a remanufactured head, installed it, put everything back together like the book says, i have the official dealers manual, all new gaskets, and I did everything to specs, problem is I ran it for 5 minutes like the book says. I found oil leak coming out of the intact manifold stud and nut on the lower right closes to the timing chain cover. what can i do, how can fix it
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you with your question.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my offer and call me. Leave a message if I dont answer. I do work until 5 pm central time today. I will call you back after work. Thank you and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.