George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

I have a 2001 Saturn L300, and the dashboard lights went out

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Saturn L300, and the dashboard lights went out all of a sudden. I was also informed last night I dont have any rear taillights, but the brake lights work. I cannot find a bad fuse for either of these items. However, there is another problem that may or may not be related.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At first I thought the sunroof didnt work, but I located a bad 20a fuse on the RH interior fuseblock that was bad. The sunroof then worked, but it blew out another fuse in the underhood fuseblock. Both of these fuses will not stay operable at the same time without the other one blowing out. **The underhood fuse that keeps blowing is located where a relay for the rear wiper should be, but there is a fuse there instead that has no rating. I had been using a 20a. What should go there to solve my problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kinda wondering what happened here...Estimated wait time keeps saying 8 minutes, but its been 30 minutes and no response?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. I am sorry that no one has gotten to you sooner. If you still would like help with this let me know and when I am online I would be happy to help you.