Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Saturn Outlook XE: I left the radio playing in my Outlook last

Customer Question

I left the radio playing in my Outlook last night for a couple of hours. When I went to start the car the dash lights come on but the car will not start. Tried to jump it for a couple of hours with no luck. Power windows are not working and I cannot remove the key from the ignition. Is this a security system problem?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
The security system will not do this. This is a sign that the battery has a shorted cell or you fried modules letting the battery getting electrically rained to no amps left which caused power surges. Can you have te battery tested? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris