Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

My 2003 Saturn ION 4 door sedans air conditioning has no

Customer Question

My 2003 Saturn ION 4 door sedans air conditioning has no cool air output the ever thing is working ie the blower fan, cooling fan and the compressor clutch engages , I tested all the fuses and relays and they are good. My system pressure is low side 32
high side 125.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Normal operating pressure on a full system with the compressor running should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. From the reading you have listed I would suspect you are either still low on freon or you have a compressor problem. I would add some more freon and get you pressure readings up and see if that resolves the problem.