K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, Saturn Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Saturn VUE: Where do I get step by step removal and rebuild

Customer Question

Where do I get step by step removal and rebuild of the valve body on my 2004 Saturn vue 2.2 fwd auto transmission.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'll post a link to the procedures below. Just reply back if you have any questions. If not, please take a moment to rate my service. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any detail or pics on the plate between the valve body and the transmission it doesn't give me any typos of removal or installation for that part . that's mainly what I'm stuck on. I'm not sure if there are any beirings, springs or what have you between the valve body and that plate or between the plate and the transmission.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
I know exactly what you are talking about with the check balls and springs. It's not showing any in any of the views I have. Let me open this back up to other experts and see if one of the guys has any more detailed info. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got a response from the new Saturn Mechanic??