Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn: My AC was working fine yesterday on my 2009 Saturn

Customer Question

My AC was working fine yesterday on my 2009 Saturn Aura, before I took it in to the dealer. They worked on the end links and replaced the serpentine belt. The AC worked fine for a while, but then it stopped working. The compressor is not switching on. Ok
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine the cause the first thing you need to do is to install a set of AC gauges and read the pressure to be sure the system is full. Normal pressure on the system with the compressor not running should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on the low side and 100 to 110 PSI . Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause.