Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

When.doing.then preforming the.passlock relearn process

Customer Question

When.doing.then preforming the.passlock relearn process should.the.throttle.body.be.making.a.constant.noise.
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
what kind of a noise, is it a hum noise or a clicking noise? the hum is ok, it may be a little loud do to age, the clicking is also normal as the computer is testing the throttle body. hope this helps. if you need more info let me know, i am here to help.Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello , are you still needing assistnace ? Did you find my Informtaion helpful ?