Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Saturn VUE Red Line: I just had the winshield wiper spray nozzles

Customer Question

I just had the winshield wiper spray nozzles replaced in my 2004 Vue and now the front ones won't spray. the rear window one works fine so I know it's not the motor. Help! we live in the woods on dirt roads and it's hard to see things
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Quite often the nozzles get clogged with debris. These new nozzle with smaller holes to increase pressure may be restricted. If you disconnect the hose to the nozzles and try the washer, does it work? If so try blowing out the nozzles backwards. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris