Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn: The PCRAM sensor also was showng up as was sensor

Customer Question

The PCRAM sensor also was showng up as was sensor p1624 p1620 are these related to my transmission problem?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P1624 will set if the cruise control On/Off switch is cycled 3 times within a 3 second period when the ignition is ON.
The code P1620 will set if the coolant level input at the PCM is low, indicating low coolant level. Neither of these code will not cause transmission concerns and are not related.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi that was only part of my question . I never recvd a reply on the 1st part.

Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
I am only seeing this question,
(The PCRAM sensor also was showng up as was sensor p1624 p1620 are these related to my transmission problem?)
There is no other part listed in this post.