George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn LW200: I have a 2003 Saturn LW200. I pulled the recirculation

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Saturn LW200. I pulled the recirculation door motor out to remove and replace the HVAC blower control unit (computerized). The blower control unit is in and working fine. My problem now is finding where the recirculation door motor goes. Have you any photos of same? I have some drawings, but still cannot find where it goes. The cable is short, which means it cant be too far away!!! Any suggestions?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question,
The actuator is on the firewall side of the HVAC housing. You need to have the glove box and passenger side air duct out to get to the screws. It turns the shaft that angles down toward the floor as shown in the link below. Copy and paste the link into a new browser tab and please let me know how I can help
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26725849/box.pdf
Thank you