Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Saturn: MY 2003 L200 WONT START ABOUT A WEEK AGO THE ENGINE

Customer Question

HI MY 2003 L200 WONT START ABOUT A WEEK AGO THE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON WITH A P0172 CODE BUT IT RAN FOR A WEEK LIKE THAT
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure ( 50 to 60 PSI) and good compression. The place to start is to check each one of these thing and see which one you are lacking. Post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause.