Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Saturn L300: Is there anyway to fix the idle air control codes

Customer Question

Is there anyway to fix the idle air control codes ? Replaced but still stalls is there anything I could use to clean the throttle or anything else I could do
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Yes you can clean the throttle body with brake cleaner and a tooth brush, as well as adjust the idle stop screw if its worn down. It seems like the MAF sensor needs to also be cleaned. Will it idle with the IAC unplugged?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris