George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn 2002 Z300. Tried to start car after work/ turning

Customer Question

Saturn 2002 Z300. Tried to start car after work/ turning over very strong, all lights and sounds strong/ wouldnt start. Waited 10 min tried again same result. Waited 10 minutes tried again started right up. Drove about 2 miles, idling at stop light/ car
died wouldnt start again. Called tow truck and what do you know guy turned key and it fired right up again. Towed to garage/just in case/ unloaded it/still starting. Next day mechanic drove it onto the lift checked out fuel pump/starter/everything strong.
Oil was very dirty so did a change went to start again. Wouldnt start. Waited overnight went in next day fired right up. This is crazy! Does this ring any bells with anyone? Amedee worked with me before not sure if he's available or still taking requests.
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Make that an L300
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me Chris. Last time I used JustAnswer it was so fast! I guess Im spoiled Lol. I think Ive found a "real" mechanic who has determined an electrical issue and has taken on the responsibility of the repair. Is there anything I should do to be sure I am not charged for this question?
If you do not need me to help with the car question. I am not allowed to discuss anything about your account other than answering the car question. You will need to contact the website.