George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

Saturn sc1: I need help my saturn wont start I in got a starter

Customer Question

I need help my saturn wont start I in got a starter and a new battery it still wont start, it got stuck last night in water a street was flooded and the driver side was in water when it stalled. I got pulled out and was told the starter haf messed up soreplaced the starter that stopped it from just clicking then the battery was bad so I got a new battery but it wont turn over it acts like it is out of gas or something
Category: Saturn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Saturn is a 2002 sc1
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me if the engine is cranking over? If not is it just making a clicking noise when you try starting it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My car is fixed now so nevermind for your response it was no help to me and you did not reply back to quickly, I would like a refund