Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics

Saturn L300: Hi trying to replace the drivers side low beam

Customer Question

Hi trying to replace the driver's side low beam headlight bulb on a 2004 Saturn L300. Followed the instructions in the owner's manual but I cannot get the light assembly removed. Not sure if it's just stuck or if something is missing frmo the manual. Any trick to removing the assembly in order to get at the bulb?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much info and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

To access the headlamp bulb, the lamp assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle. In order to do this, the grille needs to be removed as well. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file HERE

Please remember the website WILL NOT automatically compensate me with a part of your deposit or from your subscription WITHOUT YOUR RATING! Please use the Rating System and *Rate My Service* if the information/advice I supplied has helped you. If you have any more questions, use the "Reply" tab – I'm always happy to answer follow-ups! Follow-ups are always FREE! Even after you rate! Thank-you!

Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience: 18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.
Hello again! Ron Z here.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~ Do you still need more help?
~ Confused by my info request or answer?
~ Need more time?
~ Confused on how the site works?
~ Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

Thanks,
-Ron Z
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I did the rating yesterday so hopefully, you can see it and get paid.

Thanks for the advice.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.
Yes, the rating went through. The "reminder" emails are sent out automatically. I have no control over them. My apologies. Thank-you for the Good rating!

Glad I could be of some help!

If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to ask! You can request me from the main page, ask your new question and add "for Ron Z" in the question or go to my profile page and bookmark it here: Ron Z's profile page. I'd be happy to help!

Have a great day!