Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

Saturn Vue: 2003 Saturn vue 3.0 engine with 60 psi fuel pressure

2003 Saturn vue 3.0 engine with 60 psi fuel pressure at fuel rail will not run, runs when I spray starting fluid in throttle body

Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your problem. Can you give more more details on how and when this happened? Was anything done that may have caused this problem? Is there a security light on or flashing after you attempt to start the engine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Security light flash and service eng light are on while attempting to start

Try the below procedure and see if it helps, Turn the ignition off for 1 minute. A, Turn the ignition switch to the crank position and then back to the run position. Leave the ignition switch in the run position for at least 10 minutes, but not more than 11 minutes. Go by the clock. B, Turn the ignition off for 10 seconds. Repeat steps A and B two more times. Start the engine.

If it does not help let me know and I can help further.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Car still won't start
Ok did the procedure seem to do anything? Like was the security light on and then go off or stop flashing after the 10 minute wait?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No light continue to flash and still flashing but attempt to run for about 2 second from off to crank position
Ok that usually means there is a problem with the security system and the ignition lock cylinder is the most common cause of this, if you have the ability to check the codes in the computer that would help a lot. Is that something you can do and get back with me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Have to go to work now will check code and respond tomorrow
Ok sounds good
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No codes found on scanner
Do you have the ability to check for injector pulse? Can you also check for power to one side of the injector connector?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
While back probing injector harness all leads show power with test light I can hear injectors pulse and car attemp to start after this
Are you sure there are no codes? what were you using to read the codes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Switch scanner and got codes B2957, B0936, and B2752
Ok with those codes this is a security issue, so I would try clearing the codes and see if the procedure I gave earlier works, let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Earlier reset procedure did not work, tried several times by the clock
Ok, when you cleared the code did any return? Before or after the procedure?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will try clearing codes in morning and let you know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Codes won't clear with scanner or battery disvonnect
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Codes won't clear with scanner or battery disvonnect reset procedure still not working security light still flashing
Ok can you tell me if the lights and or horn were ever flashing before this problem started? If yes or if you are unsure can you try locking and unlocking the drivers door using the key and then see if it will start.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will try in morning
Ok let me know. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Drivers door will not lock or unlock with key fob or key security light is know not flashing only flash when I attemp to start