Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Saturn: I have a Saturn 2007 with about 35000 miles on it.

I have a Saturn 2007 with about 35000 miles on it. When I push on the gas peddle it will pull to the left and some time to the right. Also I used to hear a clicking sound when I would turn, but I don't hear it any more. One more thing when I drive the car on gravel or grass the front wheels raddle like something is loose in them. What is the problem?

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass.

I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day 2pm-midnight cst. , so that is when I do all of my responding.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

X Do you still need help?

X Is there any more information you can add?

X At minimum what do you need to know if I can not address all of your concern?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My front driver side strut is leaking oil. could this be the problem

A leaking strut means the strut is no longer able to assist with bumps or swaying and needs to be replaced. The pulling concern and clicking noise most likely means one of the front CV axle half shafts is faulty. The rattling noise is something a tech must experience in person to diagnose, It can be anything from a faulty engine or trans mount to loose brake pads.