George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

Saturn SC Series: 98 saturn sc2 speedometer and cruise control

Customer Question

98 saturn sc2 speedometer and cruise control doesnt work checked all fuses they seemed fine and replaced the speed sensor it made the engine run smoother but didnt fix the speedometer or cruise
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass.

I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day 2pm-midnight cst. , so that is when I do all of my responding.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

X Do you still need help?

X Is there any more information you can add?

X At minimum what do you need to know if I can not address all of your concern?