Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

1999 saturn: removed the rear brake shoes..diagrams..springs..clips

1999 saturn SL2 rear drum brakes.
I have removed the rear brake shoes and my problem is putting this all back together with the new shoes and linings. What I need is step by step illustrations/diagrams of how all these springs and clips go back together and in what sequence. The more detail the better.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

Here are assembly instructions, press "next" on top of page to continue to remaining pages.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
In selecting just I opted for high priority/speed and max data. The outcome was just the first page - in a timely manner - and not enough detail. e.g. no method given to identify which springs belonged where. Yes they were named but that did not help because the length and dia. were not indicated.. the springs that I found were color coded but this was not indicated in the instructions. Overall the service did help but not enough for me to get the job done. I accept the answer, but with reservations, and would not use the service again.