Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Saturn Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Saturn Diagnostics
18617752

2002 saturn l300: camshaft sensor..the crankshaft sensor located

Where are the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor located in 2002 Saturn L100?

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is DriveFast71(Ron) and I will do my best to answer all of your questions completely and accurately.

The crankshaft position sensor is located on the front of the engine, just above the starter.

graphic

This vehicle does not have a camshaft position sensor, per say, the job of the camshaft sensor is done by the Ignition Control Module.

graphic

I read your Feedback, and yes, you can ask another question. As long as it pertains to the original question- the follow-ups are Free. If it does not relate to your original question, JustAnswer prefers you start a new question thread for the fairness to the other Techs.