15yearsaturnguy
15yearsaturnguy, Saturn master tech
Experience:  25 years automotive experience, 15 years with Saturn
26401883

How to set the clock on a Saturn Vue?

The RCL button is on the top tight on most radios sometimes on the left...you hold that button and press the seek left and right buttons or the tune left and right or track left and right buttons.

The radio has the instructions clock set, hr, min embossed lightly on the face plate just under the buttons I am talking about.

Do this with the radio off. That should do it if you have a factory radio. If not a factory radio, I will need the radio model number and make.

Read full interaction below »

Question

How do I set the clock on a Saturn VUE?

Make: Saturn
Model: VUE
Year: 2002

Category: Saturn
Expert:  15yearsaturnguy replied 5 years ago.