Chris (aka- Moose), Saturn Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Windshield wiper fluid is not coming out of one nozzle..tank

windshield wiper fluid is not coming out of one nozzle, and is barely coming out of the other. I filled the fluid tank to the top
Category: Saturn
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

This just sounds like the nozzles are clogged. You need to get a compressed air blow gun and hold it over the spray tip on the exterior of the vehicle and give each a 3 second shot. Then try it and do it again. If this fails then remove the main hose suppling both and blow it out again but do it both ways this time. If there is some debris stuck in the tip you cant get to pass then use a sewing needle to clean it out from the exterior.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.