hauto
hauto, Saturn Technician
Experience:  worked on saturns for 7 years, in a saturn dealership. saturn factory trained and ceritfied.
24868125

2000 saturn: wont start..Tried jumping it and charging the battery

2000 saturn sl2 won't start and won't turn over. Tried jumping it and charging the battery still nothing. What could be the issue?
Category: Saturn
Expert:  hauto replied 6 years ago.

Hello.

if the battery has enough voltage, the connection between it ans the starter is good. this could be a faulty starter.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Could a fuse be out that caused this? This happened right after I washed my car.

Expert:  hauto replied 6 years ago.
No I wish this was that easy. turn the head lights on have some one crank the motor while you watch the lights if they don't dim the starter is out, if they do you have loose connection or ground. the after wash incident is probably a glitch