Here is the proceedure per alldata.
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting.
2. Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
3. Disconnect the stabilizer link.
4. Remove the wheel drive shaft nut. Insert a drift (1) or a flat-bladed tool into the caliper and the rotor to prevent the rotor from turning.
5. Carefully loosen the wheel drive shaft splines from the wheel bearing/hub assembly using a wood block and a hammer. The nut can be partially reinstalled to protect the threads.
6. Disconnect the outer tie rod assembly from the steering knuckle. Do NOT loosen the tie rod adjustment jamb nut. Important: Be sure that the wheel speed sensor wiring harness is repositioned away from the ball joint after disconnecting the electrical connector from the sensor.
7. Disconnect the electrical connector from the wheel speed sensor, if equipped, and reposition the wiring harness away from the ball joint.
8. Disconnect the ball joint from the steering knuckle.
9. Separate the wheel drive shaft from the wheel bearing/hub assembly, then support the shaft assembly.
10. Assemble the J 45341 and the SA9173G to the wheel drive shaft inner tripot housing assembly.
11. Using the J 45341 and the SA9173G, separate the wheel drive shaft from the transaxle, then remove the shaft assembly.
12. Inspect the transaxle output shaft seal for damage and/or contamination and replace if necessary.
1. Install the SA91112Tinto the transaxle output shaft seal.
2. Install the wheel drive shaft into the transaxle until the drive shaft splines are past the seal, remove the SA91112T, then fully install the drive shaft.
3. Verify that the wheel drive shaft is properly engaged:
o Grasp the inner tripod housing and pull the inner housing outward. Do NOT pull on the wheel drive axle shaft.
o The wheel drive shaft will remain firmly in place when properly engaged.
4. Install the wheel drive shaft (1) to the wheel bearing/hub assembly.
5. Connect the ball joint to the steering knuckle.
6. Connect the electrical connector to the wheel speed sensor, if equipped.
7. Connect the outer tie rod assembly to the steering knuckle. Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
8. Install the wheel drive shaft nut (3) to the wheel drive shaft assembly (1).
o Tighten the nut to 110 Nm (81 ft. lbs.).
9. Connect the stabilizer shaft link.
10. Install the tire and wheel assembly.
11. Lower the vehicle.
12. Inspect the transaxle fluid level.