Josh, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Saturn Factory Trained Technician with 11 years of experience

94 Saturn: Automatic Shoulder belt

Automatic Shoulder Belts on 94 Saturn SL-2 quit moving. Is there a fuse? Where is the seat belt motor?
Hello, there are 4 fuses that relate so this system, the 30 amp ign 4 and 30 amp IP Batt fuses in the under hood fuse panel as well as the 20 amp P Rest fuse and the 10 amp ign 1 fuse in the instrument panel fuse panel on the passenger side of the center console. In addition to the fuses there is a passive restraint control module in the center console and a seatbelt motor on each side of the vehicle behind the doors in the B pillar. If both sides became inoperative at the same time It'll most likely be an issue with a fuse or the module. I've included the wiring diagrams for the system as well as the component locations.

If you have any other questions please let me know. If you're happy with the information I've provided please click accept.