AMMaxey
AMMaxey, Saturn Technician
Experience:  13 years Saturn Experience, ASE and State Certified, GM certified
20643506

2003 L-SERIES SATURN, DASH LIGHTS ARE FLASHING, WARNING LIGHTS

2003 L-SERIES SATURN, DASH LIGHTS ARE FLASHING, WARNING LIGHTS ARE FLASHING, DOME LIGHTS ARE FLASHING, ODOMETER HAS RESET TO 0 MILES, TRANSMISION HAS LOCKED UP IN PARK TWICE, HAD TO DISCONNECTED BATTERY TO MAKE IT RESET.

I can help you with this problem. I have seen this issue all too many times on the l-series vehicle. What you have going on here is a body computer that has failed internally. All of the affected systems are controlled by the body computer. YOu will need to have it replaced. The cost is aprox 300 dollars for parts and about 90-120 dollars for labor. This will take care of your problem. It is a relatively quick repair and you'll be all set in no time.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

DOES IT HAVE TO BE DONE BY A DEALER

Yes, unfortunately it very likely does. You need to be able to program the computer and very few independant shops have access to the programming system. However with parts like this is really isn't going to save you going that route since the part is only available at the dealer.