I will go over the info tonight and see if the problem is a signal issue. I will send the accept tonight unless I have any questions.
I won't have time to look at the car until this weekend. If you don't want to wait I will accept now. I'm not going to forget you. I just didn't want to accept and have the electrical turn out ok, then I would be back here again. Let me know