sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2000 9-5 se wagon and need help resolving 2 error

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2000 9-5 se wagon and need help resolving 2 error codes: 21 and 6
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Saab
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Code 6 is for a mode door in the heater box being bound up but there is not a code 21. The 6 may be due to a stuck door or bad actuator.

What is the actual problem you're trying to diagnose?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** i am trying to diagnose is the heater not working. i believe the other code may be 11 and not 21. i will have to check
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
no, i was right....error code 21....21 DC motor, air recirculation flap - open or short circuit B2410
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
this is for error code 6.....6 Stepping motor, air-mixing flap, LH - open or short circuit B2490
no offense, but thought you were an expert
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
sorry for the attitude, i'm just frustrated, also i waited 3 days for your response
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
the heater doesn't work, nor the tempurature control on the climate control. like if i put it on 80 degrees, it isn't hotter than if i put it on 60 degrees