peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Saab 1999 9-3 turbo, emergency brake and triangle Hazzard

Customer Question

Saab 1999 9-3 turbo, emergency brake and triangle Hazzard symbol coming on at the same time. What's going on. Emergency brake is not set. Thx
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Saab
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it safe to drive home 35 miles? No overheating, etc
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault with low fluid level needing brakes checked to see if the cause for low fluid is worn brake pads.It my also be a fault with one of the brake sensor/components failing needing replaced.I would have the fluid level checked as well as the fault codes with a fully compatible scan tool to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.I dont recommend driving it to much with it like this here until it is diagnosed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete