peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I bought an 05 arc vert but it doesn't have comfort

Customer Question

I bought an 05 arc vert but it doesn't have comfort anti-pinch apparently which I understand is necessary to be able to open/close the top from the remote. I would dearly love to have that feature. Is it possible to replace the motors to enable or is there also a wiring harness dependency and if so, can that be corrected?
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately when the vehicles are built if it is not possible to add a new feature like this here unless the vehicle had already come with this feature.Some components can be retro fitted in but unfortunately this isnt one of them.I wish I had better news for you on this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete