Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

My mechanic needs instruction on replacing 9-3 saab ignition

Customer Question

My mechanic needs instruction on replacing 9-3 saab ignition and sensor I purchased in a rescue kit you guys led me to on eBay for handling the infamous lost key issue.
He's just staring at the pieces:
A small box of chocolates rectangle plastic box gizmo thing
A coil of some kind with wires
An ignition key cylinder with a working key...
He's asking for help. He's the owner and lead mechanic of a Foreign Car repair Shop. (Where everything is friggin' foreign I guess including his skill set!
So, where can my guy go for info? Please help me I'm a beautiful stripper in distress!
Category: Saab
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oy3vb4ip80vcv6/0816-saab-To%20remove.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/5oy3vb4ip80vcv6/0816-saab-To%20remove.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help