peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I need to purchase a level sensor controller that is mounted

Customer Question

I need to purchase a level sensor controller that is mounted in the front left wheel arch I dont know the part number to search for it.
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: yes there is a trouble code. headlight level sensors
JA: What is the model/year of your Saab?
Customer: 2005 9.3T linear
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the olsd unit was removed but never replaced. Garage now gone out of business
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: If I could cancel the alarm code would be good
Category: Saab
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I am unable to locate the part number for this myself here.In allot of cases you can take your vehicles VIN number and have a GM dealer input your VIN number into their GM computer to get the most current and correct part info for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete