sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I was driving home on the eway and my car just turned off. I

Customer Question

I was driving home on the eway and my car just turned off. I put it in neutral but it wouldn't start back up. The breaks stopped working so I couldn't break and the power steering went out also. The car will not start at all anymore. Do you have any ideas what the issue is?
Category: Saab
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause the engine to die and not restart, especially depending on what the vehicle is. You may be missing fuel due to a bad pump or loss of power or ground to it. You may be missing spark due to a cam or crank sensor issue, it could be cam timing, an exhaust restriction or fuel contamination.

What year and model is the vehicle?